The Art of teams community
Your next step in helping teams create value
The fee is just one cup of coffee per month!
WHAT YOU GET
Benefits and Perks
Discounts on Courses
It's Like a Game
join the community
We’ll Give You Five Reasons
- Knowledge, one of, if not the biggest reason you’d want to join the community is the chance to learn from one another
- Connections, by joining the Art of Teams community you have a chance to improve your professional and personal network
- Inspiration, the Art of Teams community contains a diversity of opinions, ideas, and knowledge that you would never encounter alone
- Resources, no matter how talented you may be, or how smart you are, it is literally impossible to know and do everything by yourself
- Support, what the community of like-minded people provides, more than anything else, is a support network of people who are going through the exact same journey as you
All this, just for the price of one cup of coffee per month!
Are you interested? Just click the button and sign up!
THE ART OF TEAMS
About the Book
You can read a book alone, but we believe that learning about helping teams really start with joining a community and interact with other people.
Join the Community
Join the community and learn from other people
Interact with like-minded people in the Art of Teams community. Share ideas, new and exciting tools, and insights from real-world experiences to help teams create value.
Join the Academy
Do you want to learn more about the six components at your own pace?
Join the TOTA Academy and learn about how to have clarity, care about the results, understand their impact, have valuable conflicts, experience trust, and are reliable. Small bite-sized courses, that will grow your team skills in no time.
Join a Workshop
Learn about how to support teams to become successful
Take the next step and attend an in-person or online workshop! Getting together with other people who want to learn about the TOTA model is the best way to grow your skills. The TOTA workshops are a mix of theory and practice, but above all: interaction with the other attendees!